Empowering the freedom to create
Wibbitz is an automated video creation company that gives teams the freedom to quickly and easily produce professional short-form video. Wibbitz has driven the evolution of digital video since 2011, powering video creation for thousands of the world’s leading companies including Bloomberg, Reuters, Conde Nast, and HubSpot.
At Wibbitz, the success of our company and our employees goes hand in hand. So whether you step into our New York, Paris, or Tel Aviv office, you’ll find a unique work environment that empowers each person to make a real impact on a daily basis.
You’ll be surrounded by creative, forward-thinking, seriously cool people that are always looking for ways to do things differently, simplify the complex, and set the bar up another notch… and that genuinely enjoy working together!
How we thrive
These are the values that drive our daily decisions, develop our relationships, and guide our strategy.
We value trust, respect, and transparency. We do our best work when we put our egos aside and lead with empathy.
We embrace our diverse perspectives to reach our collective goals, and empower each other along the way.
Take intelligent risks
We’re committed to uncovering the unknown and dare to try new things, fail fast, and learn.
We set high goals and take pride in the ownership and impact of our unique roles.
Pause and play
We encourage mindfulness, celebration, and appreciation of the moment.
Keep it simple
We make complex things simple and accessible to promote efficiency and effectiveness in all that we do.
Why you’ll be happy here
As one of the fastest growing tech companies, we enable the same accelerated growth for our employees as well. This is a place where you’ll get to learn more, do more, and push yourself to the next step in your career path.
Plenty of ‘you’ time
We truly value the importance of a healthy work-life balance, so you’ll have an extremely flexible vacation and PTO plan. Plus, we have Pause and Play days – which means we have a long weekend every month.
Office views that inspire
You’ll find expansive ocean, river, and cityscape views in each of the beautiful offices that Wibbitz calls home. We believe the space you work in matters, so we’ve built each of ours to provide perspective and inspiration each day.
Meals on the house
Weekly catered lunch, bagel Fridays, and generous meal card plans keep you well fed. We also keep our kitchen fully stocked with snacks, drinks, coffee, wine, and whatever else your heart desires.
Our team is tight-knit, no matter the distance or time zone. We care about each other, from professional growth to personal life changes. You’ll be welcomed by a group of genuine people who have your back.
All the benefits
Happy and healthy go hand in hand. We offer competitive salary packages, provide up to a 4% match on your 401K, and provide generous health coverage.
Wibbitz is truly an amazing company. Everyone’s opinion is valued, and the growth that I’ve seen since starting here is really incredible.Johnny Villa Marketing Coordinator
Where we are
Find the Wibbitz team in one of the amazing global cities we call home.
Content Marketing Specialist
About The Position
Wibbitz is an automated video creation company that gives teams the freedom to quickly and easily produce professional short-form video. Wibbitz has driven the evolution of digital video since 2011, powering video creation for thousands of the world’s leading companies including Bloomberg, Verizon Media, Conde Nast, and HubSpot. We have offices in New York, Tel Aviv, and Paris, and have raised over $30M in funding. And we’re just getting started.
About the team
The marketing team plays a highly cross-functional and collaborative role at Wibbitz. We’re passionate about our brand, customers, and sharing our video creation solution with the right people at the right time. The Content Marketing Specialist will lead our robust content & copywriting strategy across the entire customer lifecycle, including ad copy, email, in-app, blogs, webinars, social, and of course–video! The ideal candidate is a highly effective communicator with a customer-centric mindset.
A day in the life of the Content Marketing Specialist consists of:
Awareness, Activation, and Retention Campaigns
- Manage content and copywriting for multi-channel campaigns across paid media, website, email, in-app, social media, and more.
- Collaborate with growth, product, sales, and customer facing teams to deliver impactful content and copywriting that drives results across the business.
- Optimize email, ad campaign, and in-app copywriting by proposing creative options and running tests.
Content strategy & production
- Building a comprehensive content strategy that drives brand awareness, engagement, and conversion, including social media, blog, reports, webinars, virtual events, landing pages, and video.
- Implement and maintain effective SEO strategy.
- Manage social media strategy on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Work with designers and video editors to produce on-brand and impactful multi-channel visual content.
- Effectively scale production by managing a team of freelancers and agencies to deliver impactful content that drives key results.
Distribution & partnerships
- Identify strategic partnerships for content collaboration, promotion, and distribution.
- Develop partnerships with industry thought leaders, influencers, podcasters, brands, and publishers.
- Participate in relevant communities and networks to share content with target audiences.
Customer engagement & advocacy
- Lead customer engagement campaigns that drive product usage, adoption, and advocacy.
- Collaborate with customers to highlight key successes, conducting interviews and sharing stories via case studies, social media, blogs, webinars and more.
- Expanding customer advocacy programs including review sites and building out a referral program.
- You have 1-3 years of marketing experience, preferably with B2B, subscription services, and/or SaaS products,
- You’re an exceptionally strong copywriter, and understand how to tailor messaging for different channels, audiences, and objectives.
- You have an eye for design, and are comfortable giving creative direction
- You are familiar with SEO best practices and prioritize them in your content strategy, using tools like SEMRush.
- You have experience with a CMS or landing page builder, like WordPress or HubSpot.
- You have experience with social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter), and a publishing platform like HootSuite
- You are a creative thinker and strive to find new and innovative ways to tell brand stories and connect with target audiences.
- You are results-driven, proactive, and take a hands-on approach in campaign management to hit key goals.
- You have experience working with outside freelancers and agencies to manage both ongoing and short-term projects, consistently hitting deadlines and meeting quality standards.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Why you’ll like it here
At Wibbitz, the success of our company and our employees goes hand in hand. So whether you step into our New York, Paris, or Tel Aviv office, you’ll find a unique work environment that empowers each person to make a real impact on a daily basis. You’ll be surrounded by creative, forward-thinking, seriously cool people that are always looking for ways to do things differently, simplify the complex, and set the bar up another notch… and that genuinely enjoy working together!
But don’t just take our word for it. Our reviews on Glassdoor and Comparably are pretty amazing across the board – so much so, that we’ve been honored with 8 Comparably Awards, including Best Company Culture, Best Leadership, Best Company Happiness. We also recently joined Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 list – as the #8 fastest-growing company in North America, and #2 in the Tri-state area. This year we were honored to be on Forbes Best Startups to Work For list for 2020.
Here are some of our favorite benefits that make working at Wibbitz unlike anywhere else:
- We care about your personal growth: We offer competitive salary packages and provide up to a 4% match on your 401K. Our development program, Fast Forward, provides opportunities to learn from and work across other departments, take courses, meet fellow professionals in your field, and get hands-on support with planning your career path.
- We give you time to pause & play: We truly value the importance of a healthy work-life balance, so we have an extremely flexible vacation and PTO plan. Plus, we have Pause and Play days – which means we have a long weekend every month!
- We believe we’re stronger together: We prioritize collaboration and connection across teams to achieve better results and empower each other along the way. We love our team-building events and activities, and we always remember to celebrate our success together!