Join the Wibbitz family
We're truly a family, and pretty amazing one. If you share a passion for moving stories, industry changing technology, and driving growth in both yourself and your team - then we think it's time you join us.
Senior Backend Developer
About The Position
Wibbitz is in hyperspeed growth mode and we are looking for amazing talent to join our startup culture. We are changing the video landscape by empowering Storytellers to create original videos that people love, quickly and easily by leveraging a mix of ai, automation and Natural language processing capabilities.
We are working with the world’s biggest and best publishers including: Time Inc., CBSi, AOL, USA Today, Forbes Mag and many more. We have been featured in The New York Times, Forbes, TechCrunch, and Mashable as an industry leading technology.
We're looking for a motivated and diligent developer with passion for coding and technologies to join our growing team. You will be working closely with cutting edge technology in a fun and dynamic environment.
- You will be developing and delivering key components of the platform.
- You will research new technologies and take our product forward to the future, and be in charge to design and develop big impact in our product.
- You will work closely with other members of the Development team, Product Team as well as members of the Testing team.
- You will be responsible for providing robust, scalable infrastructure platforms that are fundamental in enabling our customer’s needs.
- You will be part of our Sprintly Tech day, in this day developers gets to develop features that are innovative to our product.
- You will have the opportunity to program in Java / C# / Python, practicing your programming capabilities in multiple programming languages
- B.Sc. in Computer Science from a leading institute
- 3+ years hands on experience in Java or C# programming
- Advantage: experience in AWS, Spring framework, Python, and NoSQL technologies
- Advantage: studies / experience in Machine Learning.
- Must be a quick learner and adaptable to new technologies
- Creative & excellent problem solver
- Team player & multi-tasking
- “Getting things done” approach
Why join us!
You are not just an employee you are part of our Wibbitz team and culture!
We invest in people giving them the tools to succeed and develop within our fast-growing organization.