About The Position
Wibbitz is changing the video landscape by empowering storytellers to create original videos that people love, quickly, easily and at scale. The Wibbitz platform leverages AI capabilities for video creation for the world’s biggest brands including Bloomberg, Time Inc., CBSi, Reuters, USA Today, and Forbes. We have been featured in TechCrunch, New York Times, Calcalist, The Marker and Globes, where you can learn more about our recent funding and our industry-leading technology!
We’re looking for a talented Product Designer to join our team. We love passionate people who are both masters of UX and have a pixel-perfect approach to UI and micro-animations. As a product designer at Wibbitz, will design end-to-end user experiences and optimized – from early prototypes to final implementation. You will also contribute to the development of our product style guidelines and design system.
- Follow an iterative design process from low-fidelity ideation and sketches to high-fidelity pixel-perfect UI
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Work closely with our Product and R&D teams to ensure that the user experience is intuitive, pleasant, and professional.
- Stay up-to-date with current design trends and make sure to share the knowledge with your team members.
Must have :
- Strong portfolio demonstrating visual design skill
- Experience as a Product UI designer, ideally working on complex products (web platforms)
- Working knowledge of design system and grid principles.
- Strong typography, layout, and visual design skills.
- Working knowledge of the ideation and creation of UI design deliverables: sitemaps, user flows, wireframes (lo-fi and hi-fi levels), micro-animations.
- Working experience with Sketch (or Figma), Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Working experience with one of the prototyping tools (such as Invision, Marvel) & one of the animation tools (After Effects, Principle, Framer, Flow, Haiku)
- Desire to learn and grow as a designer.
- UI/UX Design Trends
Nice to have:
- Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design
Why join us!
You are not just an employee you are part of our Wibbitz team and culture! We invest in people giving them the tools to succeed and develop within our fast-growing organization.
Here is our Instagram to get to know us better!