Customer Success Specialist
About The Position
Wibbitz is an automated video creation company that gives teams the freedom to quickly and easily produce professional short-form video. Wibbitz has driven the evolution of digital video since 2011, powering video creation for thousands of the world’s leading companies including Bloomberg, Reuters, Conde Nast, and HubSpot. We have offices in New York, Tel Aviv, and Paris, and have raised over $30.8M in funding. And we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our New York team. In this dynamic and essential hybrid role, the Customer Success Specialist will have both pre and post sales responsibilities. The Customer Success Specialist will serve as the main point of contact with our customers from the initial account setup and throughout the entire trial experience. The Customer Success Specialist will also manage the relationship with our Tier 4-5 clients and collaborate with our internal teams to deliver outstanding results. As a valuable member of our customer-facing team, this position is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a lively and challenging environment.
• Work with potential customers after initial demo, to ensure a successful and pleasant trial experience
• Create, setup and customize the “Control Room” with and for prospects
• Assure prospects are receiving the most possible value from the platform by monitoring user activity and engagement during trial. Reaching out throughout the trial to encourage usage, help troubleshoot any issues, recommend platform features and capabilities
• Partner with Sales Team to ensure a seamless transition from trial to contract
Post Sale Responsibilities:
• Onboard new tier 4-5 customers by providing in-depth platform training presentations, branding accounts, and coaching throughout the "VIP Onboarding Month"
• Maintain and grow relationships with our tier 4-5 customers and have ownership of renewals, upsells, and expansions
• Communicate feedback and ideas from customers in regards to product development features for continuous improvement
• At least 1+ year of client onboarding or client-facing experience in the digital media / online publisher space preferred
• Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
• Extremely detail-oriented and well organized
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated, and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
Why join us!
At Wibbitz, the success of our company and our employees goes hand in hand. So whether you step into our New York, Paris, or Tel Aviv office, you’ll find a unique work environment that empowers each person to make a real impact on a daily basis. You’ll be surrounded by creative, forward-thinking, seriously cool people that are always looking for ways to do things differently, simplify the complex, and set the bar up another notch… and that genuinely enjoy working together!
But don’t just take our word for it. Our reviews on Glassdoor and Comparably are pretty amazing across the board - so much so, that we’ve been honored with 8 Comparably Awards, including Best Company Culture, Best Leadership, Best Company Happiness. We also recently joined Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 list - as the #8 fastest-growing company in North America, and #2 in the Tri-state area.
Here are some of our favorite benefits that make working at Wibbitz unlike anywhere else:
We care about your personal growth: We offer competitive salary packages and provide up to a 4% match on your 401K. Our development program, Fast Forward, provides opportunities to learn from and work across other departments, take courses, meet fellow professionals in your field, and get hands-on support with planning your career path.
We keep you well fed: We all look forward to our weekly catered lunch Wednesdays and bagel Fridays. We also keep our kitchen fully stocked with snacks, drinks, coffee, wine, and whatever else your heart desires.
We give you time to pause & play: We truly value the importance of a healthy work-life balance, so we have an extremely flexible vacation and PTO plan. Plus, we have Pause and Play days - which means we have a long weekend every month!