The Wibbitz Control Room Terms & Conditions
The Platform is intended for use by persons and entities that are of legal capacity to create a binding legal agreement and who are not barred from receiving services under the laws of their jurisdiction (“Legal Capacity”). Accordingly, if you are not of Legal Capacity, you are not allowed to use the Platform. Be aware that Wibbitz is not and shall not be held liable for any breach of this requirement.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE PLATFORM.
The Platform utilizes our technology (the “Technology”) which allows us to automatically transform publishers’ text-based web pages, such as articles and blog posts, and publisher-entered text into short video summaries at scale. To accomplish this we apply a variety of natural language processing algorithms and machine learning. We then automate the process of creating short videos at high speed and volume by intelligently weaving together related images, videos-clips and animated infographics.
Please be advised that Wibbitz may change the Technology and/or Platform it supports, in its sole discretion, and may at any time cease to support any particular feature of the Platform.
Restriction on Use of Materials
All contents and materials contained in the Platform, and all intellectual property rights thereto, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress, are the property of Wibbitz or its affiliates. You hereby acknowledge and agree not to copy, republish, transmit, reproduce, modify or distribute any of the materials contained on the Platform, except for your personal, noncommercial use, absent the prior written consent of Wibbitz. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, you may be permitted by Wibbitz to embed Wibbitz branded “Wibbitz Top Stories” clips to a website you operate, via the Platform. In such event, all intellectual property rights to such clips, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress, shall remain the property of Wibbitz or its affiliates.
Our Platform allows you to upload and/or submit content and materials (including any data, text, information, graphics, photos, profiles, audio clips and videos and links). We do not claim any ownership rights of any kind in content and/or materials that you post on or through the Platform. By providing such content and materials to us, you:
- Represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit such content and materials and that the content and materials are accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights.
- Grant us a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sub-licensable, fully paid and royalty-free right to copy, prepare derivative works of, change, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information and/or content and/or materials you provide, directly or indirectly to the Platform, including, but not limited to, any user generated content, images, videos, ideas, concepts, techniques and/or data to the Platform you submit, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties.
- Agree that your use of the Platform is at your own risk. While we prohibit any misuse of the Platform, we take no responsibility for your exposure to content on the Platform whether it violates our content policies, Terms and Policy or not.
- Agree that information and opinions in content created by third parties represent solely the thought of the author and are neither endorsed by us or reflect our beliefs. You acknowledge that you may be exposed to certain content which may violate our policies or otherwise be offensive to you.
- Allow Wibbitz to remove or to refuse to post any information and/or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate or in violation of these Terms.
- Agree to be held solely responsible and solely liable for anything that occurs in your account and any activity in your account, including without limitation, for any content being uploaded.
In order to use the Platform you must agree to the following provisions:
- You will not to violate any applicable laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to any copyright laws).
- You will not use the Platform for any unlawful purpose, or for any purpose prohibited by these Terms.
- You will not harvest, collect, or otherwise use contact information made available on the Platform for the purpose of sending unsolicited improper communications, including without limitation, unsolicited bulk email (collectively, “spam”) and that you will not use any Wibbitz communications facility to deliver or attempt to deliver spam;
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Platform or the servers and network associated with the Platform;
- You will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security or access control technology implemented on the Platform, or the servers and network associated with the Platform and you will not use the Platform in any manner designed to degrade the performance or functioning of the Platform.
- You will not transmit via the Platform any virus, worm, Trojan horse or any other potentially malicious code.
- You will not use the Platform to harass or intimidate any other users.
- You will not use the Platform to post any adult content such as violent materials, nude, sexually offensive photos and/or videos, of any kind.
- You will not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from the Platform, without our prior written consent.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
The content of this Platform may be changed, improved or updated without notice. Your use of the Platform is at your own risk. In no event shall Wibbitz and/or its partners and/or its affiliates, be liable for any loss or injury, or any damages, whether direct, special, indirect, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential, or otherwise, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, to you or any 3rd party, resulting from your access or use of this Platform. You hereby waive any and all such claims against Wibbitz and/or its partners and/or its affiliates. You agree that the limitations set forth above are fundamental elements of these Terms, and that the Platform and its materials would not be provided to you absent such limitations.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Wibbitz and its affiliates harmless from any and all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising in any way from Your access to the Platform and/or in connection with all details, content, materials, information and data that you upload and/or submit onto the Platform or any violation of these Terms by You.
Changes of Policy and/or Terms
Wibbitz reserves the right to change this Policy and/or these Terms from time to time. Please check this page frequently and particularly before you submit additional personal information using this Platform. Continued use of the Platform, following any such change, will indicate your acknowledgment of such change and agreement to be bound by the revised Terms and/or Policy. All such changes will apply to previously collected information. Therefore, please make sure you check the Terms and Policy regularly.
Governing Law and Forum
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any dispute between you and Wibbitz regarding the content or use of the Platform shall be resolved at the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of located in the city of Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Israel.
Non-Waiver and Severability
Wibbitz’s failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. If any provision of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed and all other provisions shall remain in force.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.