About The Position
Wibbitz is in hyperspeed growth mode and we’re looking for amazing talents to join our team. Wibbitz is changing the video landscape by empowering storytellers to create original videos that people love, quickly, easily and at scale. The Wibbitz platform leverages AI capabilities for video creation for the world’s biggest brands including Bloomberg, Time Inc., CBSi, Reuters, USA Today, and Forbes.
We're looking for a motivated Frontend Developer to join our growing team. You’ll be working closely with an amazing group of developers and involved in the company's Frontend core architecture.
- Working experience with an MVC framework (React.js / View.js / Angular).
- Knowledge of web responsiveness best practices.
- Keen eye for clean UI implementation.
- A team player, quick learner, creative & excellent problem solver with a “getting things done” approach.
Nice to Have
- Experience with animations and animation frameworks (GSAP, React DnD, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Web development tools such as Webpack, Grunt, Git, npm, etc.
- Degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Github project to demonstrate your Frontend skills
Why join us!
You are not just an employee you are part of our Wibbitz team and culture! We invest in people giving them the tools to succeed and develop within our fast-growing organization.
Here is our Instagram to get to know us better!