Empowering the freedom to create
Wibbitz is an automated video creation company that gives teams the freedom to quickly and easily produce professional short-form video. Wibbitz has driven the evolution of digital video since 2011, powering video creation for thousands of the world’s leading companies including Bloomberg, Reuters, Conde Nast, and HubSpot.
At Wibbitz, the success of our company and our employees goes hand in hand. So whether you step into our New York, Paris, or Tel Aviv office, you’ll find a unique work environment that empowers each person to make a real impact on a daily basis.
You’ll be surrounded by creative, forward-thinking, seriously cool people that are always looking for ways to do things differently, simplify the complex, and set the bar up another notch… and that genuinely enjoy working together!
How we thrive
These are the values that drive our daily decisions, develop our relationships, and guide our strategy.
We value trust, respect, and transparency. We do our best work when we put our egos aside and lead with empathy.
We embrace our diverse perspectives to reach our collective goals, and empower each other along the way.
Take intelligent risks
We’re committed to uncovering the unknown and dare to try new things, fail fast, and learn.
We set high goals and take pride in the ownership and impact of our unique roles.
Pause and play
We encourage mindfulness, celebration, and appreciation of the moment.
Keep it simple
We make complex things simple and accessible to promote efficiency and effectiveness in all that we do.
Why you’ll be happy here
As one of the fastest growing tech companies, we enable the same accelerated growth for our employees as well. This is a place where you’ll get to learn more, do more, and push yourself to the next step in your career path.
Plenty of ‘you’ time
We truly value the importance of a healthy work-life balance, so you’ll have an extremely flexible vacation and PTO plan. Plus, we have Pause and Play days – which means we have a long weekend every month.
Office views that inspire
You’ll find expansive ocean, river, and cityscape views in each of the beautiful offices that Wibbitz calls home. We believe the space you work in matters, so we’ve built each of ours to provide perspective and inspiration each day.
Meals on the house
Weekly catered lunch, bagel Fridays, and generous meal card plans keep you well fed. We also keep our kitchen fully stocked with snacks, drinks, coffee, wine, and whatever else your heart desires.
Our team is tight-knit, no matter the distance or time zone. We care about each other, from professional growth to personal life changes. You’ll be welcomed by a group of genuine people who have your back.
All the benefits
Happy and healthy go hand in hand. We offer competitive salary packages, provide up to a 4% match on your 401K, and provide generous health coverage.
Wibbitz is truly an amazing company. Everyone’s opinion is valued, and the growth that I’ve seen since starting here is really incredible.Johnny Villa Marketing Coordinator
Where we are
Find the Wibbitz team in one of the amazing global cities we call home.
About The Position
Wibbitz is an automated video creation company that gives teams the freedom to quickly and easily produce professional short-form video. Wibbitz has driven the evolution of digital video since 2011, powering video creation for thousands of the world’s leading companies including Bloomberg, Reuters, Conde Nast, and HubSpot. We have offices in New York, Tel Aviv, and Paris, we have raised over $30.8M in funding, and we’re just getting started.
About the team
Wibbitz R&D Team prides itself in being professional, innovative and technologically ahead of the curve. We work in autonomous squads where each person makes a difference and has an equal say. We work together to achieve our goals while always observing, learning and improving what we do and how we do it. We search for those who don’t complain about the wind or expect it to change, but adjust the sails!
As a DevOps Lead, You’ll have the opportunity to make an impact by joining a growing team in a working environment that supports independence, improvement and play a key role in the design and development of Wibbitz’s ecosystem.
Here’s what a day in the life of a DevOps Lead at Wibbitz looks like :
- Be a key in the designing and scaling of Wibbitz’s system.
- Building automated processes across all stages of product development.
- Monitoring and maintaining our production system infrastructure.
- Monitoring and maintaining Docker-based environments.
- Build and maintain CI/CD processes.
- Define best practice DevOps and architecture methodologies.
About You :
- If you’re a hands-on creative thinker and doer, this one’s for you.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience as a DevOps engineer managing a cloud-based production environment.
- Experience with designing, building, and operating highly available distributed systems.
- Proven development experience in any language (python or bash is a big bonus).
- Experience with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Docker/K8S
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in a DevOps role
- Amazon web services or other cloud platforms
- Background in Linux and/or Windows Administration
- Experience with standard monitoring applications (Grafana, Prometheus, etc.)
- Understanding CI/CD pipeline and build tools (Git, Jenkins, Docker…)
- A working understanding of code and script (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of Docker and containerization.
- Basic experience with Databases SQL/NoSQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Understanding of the security world.
- Experience with automation/configuration management like Puppet, Ansible, etc.
Why you’ll like it here
Why you’ll like it here
At Wibbitz, the success of our company and our employees goes hand in hand. So whether you step into our New York, Paris, or Tel Aviv office, you’ll find a unique work environment that empowers each person to make a real impact on a daily basis. You’ll be surrounded by creative, forward-thinking, seriously cool people that are always looking for ways to do things differently, simplify the complex, and set the bar up another notch… and that genuinely enjoy working together!
But don’t just take our word for it. Our reviews on Glassdoor and Comparably are pretty amazing across the board – so much so, that we’ve been honored with 8 Comparably Awards, including Best Company Culture, Best Leadership, Best Company Happiness. We also recently joined Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 list – as the #8 fastest-growing company in North America, and #2 in the Tri-state area.
Here are some of our favorite benefits that make working at Wibbitz unlike anywhere else:
- We care about your personal growth: Our development program, Fast Forward, provides opportunities to learn from and work across other departments, take courses, meet fellow professionals in your field, and get hands-on support with planning your career path.
- We give you time to pause & play: We truly value the importance of a healthy work-life balance, so we have Pause and Play days – where we all take off one Sunday every month!
- We believe we’re stronger together: We prioritize collaboration and connection across teams to achieve better results and empower each other along the way. We love our team-building events and activities, and we always remember to celebrate our success together!