Empowering the freedom to create
Wibbitz is an automated video creation company that gives teams the freedom to quickly and easily produce professional short-form video. Wibbitz has driven the evolution of digital video since 2011, powering video creation for thousands of the world’s leading companies including Bloomberg, Reuters, Conde Nast, and HubSpot.
At Wibbitz, the success of our company and our employees goes hand in hand. So whether you step into our New York, Paris, or Tel Aviv office, you’ll find a unique work environment that empowers each person to make a real impact on a daily basis.
You’ll be surrounded by creative, forward-thinking, seriously cool people that are always looking for ways to do things differently, simplify the complex, and set the bar up another notch… and that genuinely enjoy working together!
How we thrive
These are the values that drive our daily decisions, develop our relationships, and guide our strategy.
We value trust, respect, and transparency. We do our best work when we put our egos aside and lead with empathy.
We embrace our diverse perspectives to reach our collective goals, and empower each other along the way.
Take intelligent risks
We’re committed to uncovering the unknown and dare to try new things, fail fast, and learn.
We set high goals and take pride in the ownership and impact of our unique roles.
Pause and play
We encourage mindfulness, celebration, and appreciation of the moment.
Keep it simple
We make complex things simple and accessible to promote efficiency and effectiveness in all that we do.
Why you’ll be happy here
As one of the fastest growing tech companies, we enable the same accelerated growth for our employees as well. This is a place where you’ll get to learn more, do more, and push yourself to the next step in your career path.
Plenty of ‘you’ time
We truly value the importance of a healthy work-life balance, so you’ll have an extremely flexible vacation and PTO plan. Plus, we have Pause and Play days – which means we have a long weekend every month.
Office views that inspire
You’ll find expansive ocean, river, and cityscape views in each of the beautiful offices that Wibbitz calls home. We believe the space you work in matters, so we’ve built each of ours to provide perspective and inspiration each day.
Meals on the house
Weekly catered lunch, bagel Fridays, and generous meal card plans keep you well fed. We also keep our kitchen fully stocked with snacks, drinks, coffee, wine, and whatever else your heart desires.
Our team is tight-knit, no matter the distance or time zone. We care about each other, from professional growth to personal life changes. You’ll be welcomed by a group of genuine people who have your back.
All the benefits
Happy and healthy go hand in hand. We offer competitive salary packages, provide up to a 4% match on your 401K, and provide generous health coverage.
Wibbitz is truly an amazing company. Everyone’s opinion is valued, and the growth that I’ve seen since starting here is really incredible.Johnny Villa Marketing Coordinator
Where we are
Find the Wibbitz team in one of the amazing global cities we call home.
Senior Product Manager
About The Position
Wibbitz is an automated video creation company that gives teams the freedom to quickly and easily produce professional short-form video. Wibbitz has driven the evolution of digital video since 2011, powering video creation for thousands of the world’s leading companies including Bloomberg, Verizon Media, Conde Nast, and HubSpot. We have offices in New York, Tel Aviv, and Paris, and have raised over $30M in funding. And we’re just getting started.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who’ll be the driving force and will be in charge of translating the company’s vision and goals into reality.
We are seeking a talented professional who thrives at the intersection of Product, Analytics, Data Science, Design, and Growth Marketing. You will be working closely with the CPO, R&D team, and the creative team to innovate and execute product initiatives.
- Lead the product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch. Working closely with the engineering team to provide the best technical implementation.
- Identify opportunities for growth around the whole user journey and work with hypotheses and experiments to understand our users better.
- Take ownership and establish a shared vision & roadmap of growth opportunities that will impact our key metrics significantly
- Lead the ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth. Including usability studies, research, and market analysis.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products. Identify new levers to help move key metrics.
- Communicate details, updates, and implementations across all stakeholders and teams with extreme attention-to-detail
- 4+ years of experience in shaping product user growth strategies, with demonstrated experience developing and analyzing user journeys (consumer products is a big plus).
- 3+ years experience in making analytical, data-driven decisions (A/B testing, user testing, data analysis, competitor and market analysis, defining metrics)
- 3+ years experience with product optimization work i.e. funnel/website optimization and/or outbound communication channels like email, push notifications, and in-app messages.
- User-Centric all the way – able to understand the user needs and put themselves in the customer’s shoes.
- Hands-on experience designing user interfaces and creating examples through wireframes and mockups.
- Growth Hacker mentality – come hungry or don’t come at all 🙂
- Awesome team player!