Empowering the freedom to create
Wibbitz is an automated video creation company that gives teams the freedom to quickly and easily produce professional short-form video. Wibbitz has driven the evolution of digital video since 2011, powering video creation for thousands of the world’s leading companies including Bloomberg, Reuters, Conde Nast, and HubSpot.
At Wibbitz, the success of our company and our employees goes hand in hand. So whether you step into our New York, Paris, or Tel Aviv office, you’ll find a unique work environment that empowers each person to make a real impact on a daily basis.
You’ll be surrounded by creative, forward-thinking, seriously cool people that are always looking for ways to do things differently, simplify the complex, and set the bar up another notch… and that genuinely enjoy working together!
How we thrive
These are the values that drive our daily decisions, develop our relationships, and guide our strategy.
We value trust, respect, and transparency. We do our best work when we put our egos aside and lead with empathy.
We embrace our diverse perspectives to reach our collective goals, and empower each other along the way.
Take intelligent risks
We’re committed to uncovering the unknown and dare to try new things, fail fast, and learn.
We set high goals and take pride in the ownership and impact of our unique roles.
Pause and play
We encourage mindfulness, celebration, and appreciation of the moment.
Keep it simple
We make complex things simple and accessible to promote efficiency and effectiveness in all that we do.
Why you’ll be happy here
As one of the fastest growing tech companies, we enable the same accelerated growth for our employees as well. This is a place where you’ll get to learn more, do more, and push yourself to the next step in your career path.
Plenty of ‘you’ time
We truly value the importance of a healthy work-life balance, so you’ll have an extremely flexible vacation and PTO plan. Plus, we have Pause and Play days – which means we have a long weekend every month.
Office views that inspire
You’ll find expansive ocean, river, and cityscape views in each of the beautiful offices that Wibbitz calls home. We believe the space you work in matters, so we’ve built each of ours to provide perspective and inspiration each day.
Meals on the house
Weekly catered lunch, bagel Fridays, and generous meal card plans keep you well fed. We also keep our kitchen fully stocked with snacks, drinks, coffee, wine, and whatever else your heart desires.
Our team is tight-knit, no matter the distance or time zone. We care about each other, from professional growth to personal life changes. You’ll be welcomed by a group of genuine people who have your back.
All the benefits
Happy and healthy go hand in hand. We offer competitive salary packages, provide up to a 4% match on your 401K, and provide generous health coverage.
Wibbitz is truly an amazing company. Everyone’s opinion is valued, and the growth that I’ve seen since starting here is really incredible.Johnny Villa Marketing Coordinator
Where we are
Find the Wibbitz team in one of the amazing global cities we call home.
About The Position
Wibbitz is an automated video creation company that gives teams the freedom to quickly and easily produce professional short-form videos. Wibbitz has driven the evolution of digital video since 2011, powering video creation for thousands of the world’s leading companies including Bloomberg, Reuters, Conde Nast, and HubSpot. We have offices in New York, Tel Aviv, and Paris, we have raised over $30.8M in funding, and we’re just getting started.
About the team
Wibbitz R&D Team prides itself in being professional, innovative and technologically ahead of the curve. We work in autonomous squads where each person makes a difference and has an equal say. We work together to achieve our goals while always observing, learning and improving what we do and how we do it. We search for those who don’t complain about the wind or expect it to change, but adjust the sails!
- You will be developing and delivering key components of the platform.
- You will research new technologies and take our product forward to the future, and be in charge of designing and developing a big impact on our product.
- You will work closely with other members of the Development team, Product Team, and members of the Testing team.
- You will be responsible for providing robust, scalable infrastructure platforms that are fundamental in enabling our customer’s needs.
- You will have the opportunity to initiate the development of innovative features and directions of our product.
- You will have the opportunity to program in Java / Python, practicing your programming capabilities in multiple programming languages.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in server-side development.
- Proven experience in delivering large-scale, robust solutions.
- Experienced in Java (Python is a plus).
- Experience in AWS, Spring framework, and NoSQL technologies.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science from a leading institute OR equivalent.
- Must be a quick learner and adaptable to new technologies.
- Must be independent and self-motivated.
- Creative & excellent problem solver.
- Capable of seeing the “bigger picture” both from the technical and business perspective.
- Team player & multitasking
Why you’ll like it here
At Wibbitz, the success of our company and our employees goes hand in hand. So whether you step into our New York, Paris, or Tel Aviv office, you’ll find a unique work environment that empowers each person to make a real impact on a daily basis. You’ll be surrounded by creative, forward-thinking, seriously cool people that are always looking for ways to do things differently, simplify the complex, and set the bar up another notch… and that genuinely enjoy working together!
But don’t just take our word for it. Our reviews on Glassdoor and Comparably are pretty amazing across the board – so much so, that we’ve been honored with 8 Comparably Awards, including Best Company Culture, Best Leadership, Best Company Happiness. We also recently joined Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 list – as the #8 fastest-growing company in North America, and #2 in the Tri-state area.
Here are some of our favorite benefits that make working at Wibbitz unlike anywhere else:
- We care about your personal growth: Our development program, Fast Forward, provides opportunities to learn from and work across other departments, take courses, meet fellow professionals in your field, and get hands-on support with planning your career path.
- We give you time to pause & play: We truly value the importance of a healthy work-life balance, so we have Pause and Play days – where we all take off one Sunday every month!
We believe we’re stronger together: We prioritize collaboration and connection across teams to achieve better results and empower each other along the way. We love our team-building events and activities, and we always remember to celebrate our success together!