Empowering the freedom to create
Wibbitz is an automated video creation company that gives teams the freedom to quickly and easily produce professional short-form video. Wibbitz has driven the evolution of digital video since 2011, powering video creation for thousands of the world’s leading companies including Bloomberg, Reuters, Conde Nast, and HubSpot.
At Wibbitz, the success of our company and our employees goes hand in hand. So whether you step into our New York, Paris, or Tel Aviv office, you’ll find a unique work environment that empowers each person to make a real impact on a daily basis.
You’ll be surrounded by creative, forward-thinking, seriously cool people that are always looking for ways to do things differently, simplify the complex, and set the bar up another notch… and that genuinely enjoy working together!
How we thrive
These are the values that drive our daily decisions, develop our relationships, and guide our strategy.
We value trust, respect, and transparency. We do our best work when we put our egos aside and lead with empathy.
We embrace our diverse perspectives to reach our collective goals, and empower each other along the way.
Take intelligent risks
We’re committed to uncovering the unknown and dare to try new things, fail fast, and learn.
We set high goals and take pride in the ownership and impact of our unique roles.
Pause and play
We encourage mindfulness, celebration, and appreciation of the moment.
Keep it simple
We make complex things simple and accessible to promote efficiency and effectiveness in all that we do.
Why you’ll be happy here
As one of the fastest growing tech companies, we enable the same accelerated growth for our employees as well. This is a place where you’ll get to learn more, do more, and push yourself to the next step in your career path.
Plenty of ‘you’ time
We truly value the importance of a healthy work-life balance, so you’ll have an extremely flexible vacation and PTO plan. Plus, we have Pause and Play days – which means we have a long weekend every month.
Office views that inspire
You’ll find expansive ocean, river, and cityscape views in each of the beautiful offices that Wibbitz calls home. We believe the space you work in matters, so we’ve built each of ours to provide perspective and inspiration each day.
Meals on the house
Weekly catered lunch, bagel Fridays, and generous meal card plans keep you well fed. We also keep our kitchen fully stocked with snacks, drinks, coffee, wine, and whatever else your heart desires.
Our team is tight-knit, no matter the distance or time zone. We care about each other, from professional growth to personal life changes. You’ll be welcomed by a group of genuine people who have your back.
All the benefits
Happy and healthy go hand in hand. We offer competitive salary packages, provide up to a 4% match on your 401K, and provide generous health coverage.
Wibbitz is truly an amazing company. Everyone’s opinion is valued, and the growth that I’ve seen since starting here is really incredible.Johnny Villa Marketing Coordinator
Where we are
Find the Wibbitz team in one of the amazing global cities we call home.
Business Development Representative Junior
About The Position
Wibbitz is in hyperspeed growth mode and we’re looking for amazing talent to join our team. Wibbitz is changing the video landscape by empowering storytellers to create original videos that people love, quickly, easily and at scale. The Wibbitz platform leverages AI capabilities to power video for the world’s biggest brands including Le Figaro, Lagardère, Bertelsmann, Mondadori, Accor, l’UEFA, BNP Paribas or Bpifrance, Bain & Co. and Morgan Stanley.
We are growing and seeking a Business Development Junior who will be responsible for building a strong pipeline in Europe and actively support our sales team. This is an opportunity to join a tech start-up with an amazing culture that is experiencing tremendous growth !
- Think creatively and conduct market research to identify new development leads
- Find the correct people to reach out to, understand their needs and tailor a custom approach that will educate them on the relevant solutions our product can provide
- Work closely with the BD/ Sales teams to schedule demo meetings and achieve goals
- Manage CRM databases (Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo, etc.)
- Starting from September 1st for a 6 month period
- Self-starter who can work well in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge and passion for digital media & marketing, video and technology
- Strong written and oral communication in English; fluency in a third European foreign language is an advantage – French is a plus.
- Master degree in business or equivalent
- Motivation to become a full-time BDR (permanent contract)
Why you’ll like it here
- Awesome team building spirit with off-site happy hours, nice entertaining outings & snacks
- WeWork community benefits including free coffee & beer on tap, workshops, happy hour events, discounted rates at gyms and more
- Attractive package