Join the Wibbitz family
We're truly a family, and pretty amazing one. If you share a passion for moving stories, industry changing technology, and driving growth in both yourself and your team - then we think it's time you join us.
Freelance UX/UI Writer
About The Position
Wibbitz is in hyperspeed growth mode and we’re looking for amazing talent to join our team. Wibbitz is changing the video landscape by empowering storytellers to create original videos that people love, quickly, easily and at scale. The Wibbitz platform’s patented text-to-video technology leverages AI capabilities like machine learning and natural language processing to power video for the world’s biggest brands including Bloomberg, Time Inc., CBSi, Reuters, USA Today, and Forbes.
The UX/UI Writer is responsible for helping to drive the vision for product content and will be collaborating with design, product and engineering teams.
- Drive vision for product language and content across a product or subject-matter domain, and ensure cohesive product narratives; Document your strategies with guidelines, and establish best practices and strategy principles.
- Use writing and editing skills to write UI text that facilitates user navigation, as well onboarding, promos, error messages, instructional materials, and other components of the end-to-end user experience.
- Write and edit friendly, brilliantly clear UI text
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and engineers; Influence and adapt to stakeholders and their feedback.
- 3+ years of relevant experience on user-focused writing within web-based or mobile applications., including work on web applications, digital agency, documentation or journalism.
- Experience shaping content for projects, with a portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guidelines.
- Portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guidelines.
- Experience developing information architecture for different product suits; Experience with accessibility best practices.
- Knowledge of online technology and related products, including web and mobile UI and tools.
- Familiarity with user experience research principles and practices and how to use data to provide informed user insights.
- The ability to lead, collaborate, and influence (with and without formal authority) engineering, design, and product management teams.
- Skills as a self-starter who can manage projects in a fast-paced environment and remain focused amidst frequently changing requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, HCI or equivalent practical experience.
Why join us!
You are not just an employee you are part of our Wibbitz family and culture! We are invested in the people who join us, giving them the tools to succeed and develop within our fast-growing organization. Here at Wibbitz we work hard and know how to have fun with happy hours, company events & excursions, here is our Instagram to get to know us better!