Freelance Video Producer (Remote)
About The Position
Wibbitz is in hyperspeed growth mode and we’re looking for amazing talent to join our team. Wibbitz is changing the video landscape by empowering storytellers to create original videos that people love, quickly, easily and at scale. The Wibbitz platform’s patented text-to-video technology leverages AI capabilities like machine learning and natural language processing to power video for the world’s biggest brands including Bloomberg, Time Inc., CBSi, Reuters, USA Today, and Forbes.
We’re looking for a Freelance Video Producer with a passion for digital video and storytelling.
You will be creating short-form, social-friendly videos on breaking news, trending topics, and lifestyle pieces using the innovative Wibbitz platform. This is not a traditional video producer role and will focus heavily on writing and editing using assets from our media providers. Strong writing skills, experience following the AP style guide, and the ability to find a great story are all required.
This position will report to our Director of Video Production and be responsible for creating content for our customers around the world.
• Identify top trending stories occurring worldwide
• Create impactful videos for editorial & marketing content, using the Wibbitz platform
• Participate in group and individual Quality Control checks on all videos produced
• Full-time or Part-time availability
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Knowledgeable in current digital video trends and storytelling techniques
• Experience in Video Production
• Preferred experience with writing, journalism, news, digital video, television, brands, marketing and new media
• Wide area of competency and interests: News, Pop Culture, Politics, Sports, Entertainment, etc.
• Organized and able to execute plans
• Familiar with social media channels
Please provide an example of a piece you’ve written that you are particularly excited about or proud of.
Why join us!
You are not just an employee you are part of our Wibbitz family and culture! We are invested in the people who join us, giving them the tools to succeed and develop within our fast-growing organization.