Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Wibbitz is in hyperspeed growth mode and we’re looking for amazing talent to join our team. Wibbitz is changing the video landscape by empowering storytellers to create original videos that people love, quickly, easily and at scale. The Wibbitz platform’s patented text-to-video technology leverages AI capabilities like machine learning and natural language processing to power video for the world’s biggest brands including Bloomberg, Time Inc., CBSi, Reuters, USA Today, and Forbes.
Wibbitz is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our New York team. Our CSMs fill a dynamic and essential client-facing role, interacting collaboratively with clients, project managers and software developers to deliver outstanding results. Dedicated to our clients' success and satisfaction, the Customer Success team serves as the main point of contact with our valued customers. The Success team is in charge of renewals, upsells and expansion. The CSM is a valuable member of the customer-facing team and the position is one which brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a lively and challenging environment.
• Own overall relationship with assigned Wibbitz clients.
• Maintain and grow relationships with our clients - In charge of customers renewals, upsells and expansions.
• Proactively set and manage clients’ expectations
• Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client
• Assist our customers to execute their video strategy, by maximizing the usage and adoption of the Wibbitz platform.
• Understand the Wibbitz platform, provide training and guidance for using it.
• Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
• Communicate feedback from clients to the product management team regarding new product development features
• Communicate major product updates and releases ensuring clients enact changes
• Work closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, editorial, R&D and marketing to act as a valuable resource and point of contact for clients
• At least 2+ years of client-facing experience in the digital media/Saas company
• Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
• Effective organization and time management skills, with ability to manage multiple tasks
• Dedicated customer service orientation
• Detail oriented
• Bachelor degree in business admin, communications or in a related field
• The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Why Join Us
You are not just an employee you are part of our Wibbitz family and culture! We are invested in the people who join us, giving them the tools to succeed and develop within our fast-growing organization.
Here at Wibbitz we work hard and know how to have fun with happy hours, company events & excursions. We also offer great benefits including, healthcare and 401K with 4% matching!