Customer Support Specialist
About The Position
Wibbitz is in hyperspeed growth mode and we’re looking for amazing talent to join our team. Wibbitz is changing the video landscape by empowering storytellers to create original videos that people love, quickly, easily and at scale. The Wibbitz platform’s patented text-to-video technology leverages AI capabilities like machine learning and natural language processing to power video for the world’s biggest brands including Bloomberg, Time Inc., CBSi, Reuters, USA Today, and Forbes.
The Customer Support Specialist will be the focal point for all product technical issues, and be responsible for troubleshooting user problems. They will work closely with Wibbitz clients and with the other teams in the company; CS, R&D, and Product. The ideal candidate will take ownership of support processes and issues and be passionate about solving complex challenges in a creative way with a positive attitude.
• Provide technical support to incoming customer support inquiries via chats and support ticketing system while ensuring customer satisfaction goals are achieved
• Coordinate with R&D and Product teams regarding customers problems or feature requests.
• Technical authority in NY branch
• Communicate urgent technical issues internally and externally
• Troubleshoot technical issues and escalate issues internally as needed
• 2 years experience in customer-facing roles as Customer Support over web products.
• Experience in troubleshoot, investigate, identify and resolve technical issues reported by users.
• Deep knowledge of internet technologies HTML/CSS and Chrome developer tools
• SQL & Database knowledge - big advantage
• Strong multitasking, prioritization skills and attention to detail
Why Join Us
You are not just an employee you are part of our Wibbitz family and culture! We are invested in the people who join us, giving them the tools to succeed and develop within our fast-growing organization.
Here at Wibbitz we work hard and know how to have fun with happy hours, company events & excursions. We also offer great benefits including, healthcare and 401K with 4% matching!