Join the Wibbitz family
We're truly a family, and pretty amazing one. If you share a passion for moving stories, industry changing technology, and driving growth in both yourself and your team - then we think it's time you join us.
About The Position
Wibbitz is in hyperspeed growth mode and we’re looking for amazing talent to join our team. Wibbitz is changing the video landscape by empowering storytellers to create original videos that people love, quickly, easily and at scale. The Wibbitz platform’s patented video creation technology leverages AI capabilities like machine learning and natural language processing to power video for the world’s biggest brands including Bloomberg, Time Inc., CBSi, Reuters, USA Today, and Forbes.
This position will report into the VP of Marketing and will be responsible for supporting various marketing functions.
- Help support event planning, including conferences & trade shows
- Handle various aspects of advertising campaigns, including ad creatives, audience building, optimization, and reporting
- Support web, blog, and email content management to improve performance
- Blog contribution and social video creation
- Media relations research and outreach
- Available to work ASAP for 6 months
- Working towards a degree in Marketing
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Past marketing internships a plus
Why join us!
You are not just an employee you are part of our Wibbitz family and culture! We are invested in the people who join us, giving them the tools to succeed and develop within our fast-growing organization.
Here at Wibbitz we work hard and know how to have fun with happy hours, company events & excursions, here is our Instagram to get to know us better!